Get Started: ConferencingEstimated reading time: 1 minute
- Create Users
- Sending Media & Files
- Sync Messages
In this part, we will learn how to use Mesibo’s Group Calling features for conferencing and streaming
- Read the First App Guide.
- Read one of the Android, iOS, JS section of this tutorial.
- Familiar with concept of group messaging and user level permissions
- Visit Mesibo Conferencing & Streaming
mesibo group calling simply extends the existing features of group messaging with additional permissions and control, for example, room resolution, talk detection, who can publish and who can video, voice+video or voice only, etc. Your existing groups will now have additional conferencing settings.
To add Mesibo Group Calling to your app, here is an overview of steps to follow:
- Have a group of members with required permissions
- Create a group call object with
- To publish your own stream to the group, get a Participant object using
createPublisherand make a
- To subscribe to other users’ streams, get their call object in
MesiboGroupCall_OnPublisherand make a
- Display the stream using
For detailed documentation and examples for conferencing refer to Mesibo Conferencing Docs
Example source code for conferencing is available on Github
Also try the demo of a Zoom like conferencing app, Mesibo Live build using mesibo conferencing and streaming API. The source code of the app is available on Github. You can download it, modify or rebrand it, and integrate it into your app or website.mesibo, android, ios