Mesibo Source Code and Demo AppsEstimated reading time: 2 minutes
Some of the Key Features
- Secure One-on-one messaging and Group chat
- High-quality voice and video calling
- Video and Voice Conferencing and Group Calls
- Rich messaging (text, picture, video, audio, location, other files)
- Message status and typing indicators
- Online status (presence) and real-time profile update
- Push notifications
If you prefer to try Mesibo apps without building it, you can quickly download it from the Apple or Google app store.
Mesibo Android App Source Code (Java and Kotlin)
Mesibo iOS App Source Code (Objective-C and Swift)
- Re-use source code in parts, OR
- Rebrand it entirely and publish under your brand
Whatever you do, our team is here for all the assistance you need.
Build Instructions & Running the App
Read this Tutorial to known more about compiling the code, customization and other internals.
Resources and guidance
We are here to help. Visit our Support Page if you need any assistance with source code OR in general, any questions related to mesibo.
If you are interested in using the source code, but don’t feel ready to dive in on coding, our Custom Solutions team can help get you up and running.
Contributing to the Mesibo source code can be a rewarding experience. When you offer feedback, questions, edits, or new content, you help us, the projects you work on, and the larger Mesibo community.
We will definitely provide due credits your contribution in source code.
We also welcome your participation to help make the documentation better!
There are many ways to contribute:
File a code or documentation issue on GitHub at https://github.com/mesibo/samples/issues.
Fork the repository, make changes or add new content on your local branch, and submit a pull request (PR) to the master branch for the samples.