Frequently Asked Questions - SupportEstimated reading time: 6 minutes
- What information should I provide when requesting technical support?
- Who do I contact for mesibo support?
- I am evaluating mesibo - can you schedule a call?
- Does mesibo charge for support?
- What hours are you available?
- What is the turnaround time for support requests?
- What is the SLA for issue resolution?
- We have specific requirements. Can you sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before we discuss our requirements?
- I could not find documentation on some features, can you help?
- Can you help with messenger/whatsapp clone demo and UI modules?
What information should I provide when requesting technical support?
When submitting a support request, ensure that you include the following information:
- Mesibo API, Mesibo UI (if applicable), Mesibo Calls (if applicable) Versions. Go to the Download page and check that you are using the latest versions for mesibo APIs before reporting an issue. If you are using iOS, perform a pod update to see if there is an update.
- Affected platforms and version number (for example, Android, iOS, etc.)
- Build tools and compile SDK versions
- The exact issue in detail, including app ID, user IDs, user address, user tokens, platform, etc. Also include the Android package name declared in the AndroidManifest.xml or iOS Bundle id declared in the Xcode project, if applicable.
- If your support request is for on-premise, refer to the On-premise Troubleshooting guide before sending a request.
- Sample code, if applicable.
- Steps to reproduce the issue, if applicable.
- Logs or screenshots can really help us understand the problem quickly and provide you better support.
- Steps you have taken to solve the issue.
The more details you send us, the easier it will be for us to quickly understand and to help you. Also ensure that you are using the latest APIs and latest stable development tools (Android Studio, XCode, etc.). We do not support older or beta development tools.
Who do I contact for mesibo support?
If your question is technical, we suggest posting it on stackoverflow and we will answer there. Do not forget to tag
mesibo since we are watching that tag on Stackoverflow.
Alternatively, you can also send us an email at email@example.com
I am evaluating mesibo - can you schedule a call?
We offer 24/7 online support via email. We schedule a phone call ONLY if the queries cannot be resolved over emails. Please note that even when we schedule a phone call, we will require that you send us all the questions in advance over email so that the entire communication is clear and documented.
We firmly believe that we can offer much better support and accurate resolutions over email compared to a phone call.
Does mesibo charge for support?
There is no charge for mesibo support no matter how often you contact us.
What hours are you available?
Mesibo customer care Team is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST in the United States, and 9 am to 6:00 pm in Singapore. This allows us to provide you round-the-clock customer support during weekdays. We also have support staff available during weekends for urgent issues.
What is the turnaround time for support requests?
Depending on the current load of support requests, our support team usually responds within a few hours. However, sometimes it may go up to 24 hours. We request you to be patient.
In the meantime, you can check our FAQs. We keep updating our FAQs based on questions we receive from customers. Hence, you will find answers to most questions there.
What is the SLA for issue resolution?
The Mesibo cloud platform is available 99.99% of the time each month. If the Mesibo uptime is below 99.99% in a given billing period, then you will be eligible to receive a billing discount on a pro-rata basis
There is no SLA for on-premise deployment since you will be running it on your own premise.
We have specific requirements. Can you sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before we discuss our requirements?
We will be happy to help you with your requirements. However, we do not sign an NDA. The reason is that thousands of organizations use our platform, some of them are from a similar industry having similar requirements. We may have already received similar requirements from other customers and hence signing an NDA restrains us from supporting our customers and offering our services effectively.
Having said that, your requirements are secure with us. We never discuss the requirements of one customer with another, and for the same reason, we often decline requests for references. However, if an NDA is still a mandatory requirement for your organization, we request you to only share whatever you can share publicly OR obfuscate your requirements in the best possible way so that it does not reveal the purpose. Our core offering is our platform and the APIs so that you can build and customize your apps based on your requirement.
I could not find documentation on some features, can you help?
We try to keep all our documentation updated. However, mesibo is constantly adding new features, and hence it might be possible that documentation may get delayed for some of these features. In such cases, you can raise a support request and we will help you with the required information. You can also refer to our source code repositories to see how those features can be used.
Can you help with messenger/whatsapp clone demo and UI modules?
Before using the messenger code or UI modules, we expect you to read and build the First App tutorial for the platform of your choice, it explains and demonstrates how to send messages and make calls in just a few lines of code. If you have not, we will not be able to help you with the messenger or UI modules.
Secondly, the messenger/WhatsApp clone demo code and UI modules are provided as it is. You are requested to read the tutorial and understand the code yourself. It is expected that you are well-versed with mesibo APIs and have successfully used mesibo API before using the messenger demo code. We will be happy to help if you have questions on a particular part of the code (send us line numbers) or any mesibo API-specific questions. We will not be answering any general questions.