Software Engineer (iOS) will be responsible for developing iOS applications compatible with multiple versions of IOS and device types. His/her primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. He/She will be also responsible for fixing the bug and improving performance of applications.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field. Masters will be an added advantage.
- Min 1-3 years of experience in developing iOS application using iOS SDK, freshers welcome too with right attitude.
- Working knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and X-code
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Preferable to have skills on architecting mobile apps which has the essential qualities of software design (scalability, reusability, modularity etc)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality obsessive, team player, quick learner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS based applications for mobiles and tablets
- Work closely with product development team on new product designs, prototypes etc
- Maintain documentation for all current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
- Deploy best practices approach to continuous improvement of product, process and tools
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
To apply for this position, drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Resume: Software Engineer - iOS"